martedì 26 maggio 2015

Optibay imac 2010

Recensione: MCE OptiBay , come installare un secondo disco nel MacBook Pro. I´ve done plenty of optibay installation in MacBooks, but not in iMac , although I have opened a few for other repairs. This system has a spare SATA port to support a second drive.


Fovea Extreme - Aluminum USB 3. Desktop Blu-ray Authoring and Archiving System. GB PCIe-Based Lane (x4) SSD . Get all the tools needed to safely replace the optical drive of your MacBook Pro, Mac mini, or iMac with a 2. Leggendo in rete ho già preso in considerazione . So I am considering getting an Optibay and adding another similar. The new Optibay is designed for users who want more performance and storage options for their MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac , or Mac Mini. Kieszeń Optibay dla 2-go dysku SATA SSD w iMac 2lub w kategorii.


HDD SSD Adapter Caddy DVD-ROM Optibay. Original LCD Screen For iMac 21. Tunes library from my internal SSD to the OptiBay hard drive that I. I have a playlist on my imac that didnt transfer when I copied over my library from the.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.

Post più popolari