giovedì 25 maggio 2017

Mac contouring

Apart from Matte blushes, I love MAC mineralize range blushes. The finish is a gorgeously sheer colour swatch that leaves behind a dewy. Today I am reviewing MAC mineralize blush in the shade Love Joy.


My experience using the blush and swatches. MAC Powder Blushes - my collection, review and swatches.

Mineralize : These blushes are usually domed and contain traces of shimmer . I still like Heavenly Creature, and I actually ordered blushes (Supernova, Ring of Saturn) and Mineralize Skin Finish (Starwonder). MAC Collection HAULS Playlist:. The Beauty Milk is a place for those looking for inspiration, reviews or entertainment. I know I feel this way about blushes, but I LOVE this too!


Formulated with baked minerals refined into a powder formula, . MAC Like Me, Love Me Mineralize Blush ($2for oz.) is a soft, medium coral with warm undertones and a matte finish. It was balanced between pink a.

MAC Quite Cute Mineralize Blush : Miss Behave Light beige with pearly mint green heart. Giggly Light pink with pearly plum heart. Oggi nuovo post per parlarvi dei miei blush della linea . Questo blush costa la bellezza di 2€, ma per quello che mi riguarda li vale tutti! Keep reading to see my full thoughts and swatches. The Mineralize Blushes have semi-opaque pigmentation.


Warm Soul is described as mid tone beige with gold pearl and I would completely agree with that. On my skin it does show some peach . A blush that builds lightly, layer after layer, without heavy coverage. Mac mineralize blush swatches Hellrosa Make-up, Mac Blush, Mac Mineralize Blush,. Gentle – described as a raspberry with gold pearl, this Mineralize is baked to perfection.


Mac Warm Soul mineralize blush swatches. I love the way I feel with MAC Warm Soul Mineralize Blush on my cheeks. MAC has released three Mineralize Blushes with the Apres Chic collection.


Two of these are brand new and one is part of the permanent . Die Mineralize Blushes sind nun schon . Swatches of the Popular MAC Blushes.

C- Mineralize - Blush -Gentle-makeup- swatch. It goes on lightly and is easy to . I have plenty of blushes but I can always use more especially unique ones like . The colour builds lightly to enhance cheekbones with a luminous, pearly shimmer. MAC Humour Me Mineralize Blush ($2for oz.) is a dirty, plummy brown with neutral-to-warm undertones and a matte finish. MAC Dainty Mineralize blush had been released years ago and is. As you can see in the arm swatch above, the gold micro shimmers that are . MAC Bubbles, Please Mineralize Blush ($2for oz.) is a bright, light- medium pink with cool, blue undertones and a mostly matte finish.


Sometimes makeup can teach you all important, serious life lessons ! See below for Mac joy swatches. MAC Love Joy Mineralized Blush review. MAC Petal Power Mineralize Blush MAC Petal Power Mineralize Blush ($2for oz.) is described as a coral pink with gold shimmer.


The MAC mineralize skin finish highlighters have various shades, out of which only few.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.

Post più popolari